Measured & Indicated resources nearly tripled, now representing 74% from 29% of total resources.
Total in-pit constrained resources increased 18%.
Grade improvement in all mineral categories.
Current drilling targeting further potential in pit resource upgrade to measured and/or indicated. Results fully support continued feasibility study. Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – July 17, 2023) – GoviEx Uranium Inc. (TSXV: GXU) (OTCQX: GVXXF) (" GoviEx or the " Company ") is pleased to announce an updated Mineral Resource Estimate (" MRE ") for its wholly owned, mine permitted Muntanga Uranium Project in Zambia (the " Muntanga Project "). The Muntanga Project consists of three mining permits that cover some 720km 2 , and contains five deposits: Dibbwi, Dibbwi East, Muntanga, Gwabi and Njame.Daniel Major, CEO of GoviEx commented: "Our drilling campaigns in 2021 and 2022 have led to a significant update in the Muntanga mineral resource […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content