Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – After a very hectic start to the week, the gold price bounced off the consolidation low of $1850.62 per ounce after falling 5.46% during yesterday’s session. This morning the precious metal trades 1.23% higher after the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine news provided the catalyst for the dramatic move lower.
Overnight equities continued to move higher in Asia with the Nikkei 225 pushing 0.26% in the black. The ASX (0.66%) also gained but the Chinese bourses didn’t manage to capitalise on the bullishness seen elsewhere. European futures are also painting a mixed picture with Dax futures up 0.63% and FTSE 100 (-0.11%) futures lagging behind. Stay at home stocks are still suffering with the likes of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content