The gold price has seen sharp fall in the Diwali week, of about Rs 2,000 per 10 gram. This is going to boost the demand for the precious metal in the festive season.
A vendor shows gold stud earrings at a jewellery showroom in Sri Lanka.(Reuters File Photo) Gold prices edged higher on Thursday, when the country celebrates Dhanteras. The auspicious day, which comes just ahead of Diwali, is marked by buying of precious metal.
On MCX, gold futures rose 0.35% to Rs 50,339 per 10 gram while silver futures gained 0.38% to Rs 62,780 per kg. In the previous session, gold futures had declined 0.6% or Rs 310 per 10 gram while silver rates had tumbled 1% or Rs 600 per kg.
The gold price has seen sharp fall in the Diwali week, of about Rs 2,000 per 10 gram. This is going to boost the demand for the precious […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content