Editor’s Note: Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news stories and expert opinions that moved the precious metals and financial markets. Sign up here!
(Kitco News) – Near-term sentiment in the gold market remains firmly bullish as the market continues to crawl its way higher after starting the week with the worst one-day drop in seven years.
According to the latest Kitco News Weekly Gold Survey, a clear majority of Wall Street Analysts and Main Street investors are bullish on gold next week. The sentiment comes as gold prices were able to hold critical support at $1,850 an ounce after declining more than 5% Monday.
The selloff Monday came as Pfizer and BioNTech announced a potential vaccine for the COVID-19 virus. Although there is hope on the horizon and the world can get past the virus, analysts have noted that it will take time […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content