Gold extends recovery from $1,860 lows to approach $1,900.
XAU/USD appreciates amid a brighter market mood.
Gold futures have appreciated $17 so far today, extending the rebound from last week’s lows at $1,860 to reach session highs at $1895 at the time of writing. Gold appreciates amid a brighter market sentiment
The yellow metal has accelerated its recovery on Monday as a brighter market mood has undermined US dollar strength, triggering a modest recovery of some risky assets. Equity markets have opened the week on a strong footing, to pare losses following the sharp declines performed last week. The Dow Jones advanced 1.6% on Monday, with the Nasdaq and the SP Indexes 0.4% and 1.2% up respectivelyThe positive Chinese and US manufacturing figures have boosted market mood earlier today, easing concerns about the spread of COVID 19 infections and the second wave of lockdowns that are being […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content