Gold slips in the open and draws attention to below 1900.
Coronavirus risks are weighing on market sentiment.
XAU/USD is open to start the week lower by some 0.10% despite a slide in the greenback on Friday by 0.20%.
The market is range bound and trendless with election and stimulus uncertainty whipsawing prices from day-to-day.A second wave of the coronavirus gathering pace is also problematic for investor sentiment, although the recent news of an FDA approval for remdesivir gave a hint of positive news as do the prospects of the Johnson Johnson trials getting back on track.European nations are reporting record numbers of new coronavirus cases as the continent prepares for the pandemic to intensify through winter.The wave is forcing countries to impose ever-more social-distancing rules in a bid to avoid a return to full-blown lockdowns.Spain has announced a national state of emergency and has imposed a night-time […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content