Gold struggles to make a decisive move in either direction.
Major European equity indexes trade mixed on Tuesday.
Eyes on Wall Street, macroeconomic data releases from the US.
For the third straight trading day on Tuesday, the XAU/USD pair is moving sideways above $1,900 as participants wait for the next significant catalyst. After climbing to a daily high of $1,910 earlier in the day, the pair lost its traction and was last seen trading virtually unchanged on the day at $1,902. Traders remain in a cautious mood At the start of the week, safe-haven flows dominated financial markets and caused global equity indexes to suffer heavy losses. On Tuesday, major European equity indexes trade mixed, failing to provide a fresh insight into investors’ risk perception.The sharp upsurge witnessed in coronavirus cases in Europe, the uncertainty surrounding Brexit talks and the upcoming presidential election in the US […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content