Gold buyers catch a breather above $1,920 after posting the biggest gains in a fortnight.
COVID-19 data from US states, Victoria propel fears of wider wave 2.0.
Trump blames Democrats for the delay in stimulus despite recent hopes, EU and the UK resume Brexit talks. US Initial Jobless Claims, aid package updates will be the key. Gold drops to $1,924, after rising for three consecutive days, during the early Asian session on Thursday. The latest challenges to risk-on mood, initially backed by the hopes of the US coronavirus (COVID-19) relief package and a soft Brexit, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content