Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – Gold premiums are on the rise in India as jewellers prepare for the festive season. Although the COVID-19 pandemic has taken its toll on the nation some say that the festivities could be a welcome distraction to what has been a very tough year in India.
The country celebrates Dussehra on Sunday and Diwali and Dhanteras in November when buying gold is considered auspicious and gifts are given.
At an exchange rate of 74.00 USD/INR and GBP/INR 96.67. local gold futures traded at around 50,920 rupees per 10 grams. Prices hit an all-time high of 56,191 rupees in August. There has been about a $5 per ounce premium in the nation. Reuters also reported, […]
Click here to view original web page at www.kitco.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!