Gold and energy stocks have seen a lot of volatility this year. It would be an understatement to say that energy dipped while gold soared. That being said, should you invest in gold or oil stocks?
The continuation of the COVID-19 pandemic means that there is still substantial risk in oil stocks today. Moreover, while gold looks like a solid buy, the high price cautions investors to ask themselves if the price of gold has hit a peak. No one wants to buy at the top of the market.
Here are two stocks to consider buying in November if you want to invest in gold or energy before the year ends. Franco-Nevada: Gold and oil royalty stock
Franco-Nevada (TSX:FNV) (NYSE:FNV) rose from a 52-week low of $105.93 to a 52-week high of $222.15 after the March 2020 market sell-off. At the time of writing, the stock is trading for $178.72 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content