ROUYN-NORANDA, Quebec, Nov. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — GLOBEX MINING ENTERPRISES INC. (GMX – Toronto Stock Exchange, G1MN – Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Berlin, Munich, Tradegate, Lang & Schwarz, LS Exchange, TTMzero, Düsseldorf and Quotrix Düsseldorf Stock Exch anges and GLBXF – OTCQX International in the US) is pleased to report to shareholders that it has acquired by staking 66 claims totaling 3,590 hectares (8,871 acres) in DesHerbiers Township, Quebec (NTS 12L07) regional county municipality of Minganie, northwest of the town of Baie-Johan-Beetz.
The property was staked to cover numerous occurrences of low to moderate grade uranium mineralization exposed both in surface trenching and channel sampling as well as reported in numerous drill holes of the 403 holes (57,663m) drilled to date on the claims. Several of the areas have been extensively drilled (TJ Zone 33 holes totaling 6,703m, Middle Zone 33 holes totaling 7,051m and Double S Zone 94 holes totaling […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content