In a recent interview conducted by Tracy Weslosky of InvestorIntel with George Glasier, President, CEO, and Director of Western Uranium & Vanadium Corp. (CSE: WUC | OTCQX: WSTRF) reported updated results from the ongoing uranium and vanadium project at the Sunday Mine Complex and how they continue to vastly exceed expectations.
With respect to the vanadium side of their operations, George noted the increasing demand from potential battery companies requiring long-term supply commitments for vanadium. These companies plan to build vanadium redox flow (VRFB) battery plants, for which vanadium electrolyte is the energy storage medium.
Glasier also emphasized the importance of thinking long-term and contracting at economic price levels, reflecting on past industry mistakes made when uranium prices surged before receding. He confirmed that the life of the Sunday Mine Complex is estimated at least 20 years at expected production rates, and is to be supplemented by additional resources set to […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content