ENRG Elements has scored a suite of uranium assays that could strengthen the company’s pending resource update. Credit: File Ahead of a revised mineral resource at its Takardeit deposit ENRG Elements has mopped up a pool of notable uranium assays which have validated a batch of previously acquired downhole gamma results at its Agadez project in Niger, West Africa. Notable intersections include a 1m hit going 1100 parts per million uranium from a shallow depth of just over 4m.
Additional results from the five-hole diamond core campaign include 2m running 715 ppm uranium from 4.75m, 1m grading 379 ppm from 11.25m and 1m at 297ppm from 10.85m.
The company’s latest batch of assays follows a program of shallow drilling at the operation which was headlined by a downhole gamma result of 2m at 2266 ppm uranium equivalent from 22.7m. Supplementary downhole gamma results from a pair of additional holes include 2m […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content