In a recent InvestorIntel interview, Tracy Weslosky speaks with Frederick Kozak, President of Appia Energy Corp. (CSE: API | OTCQB: APAAF) about Appia’s fully-funded summer rare earths and uranium exploration program plans in the prolific Athabasca Basin.
In this InvestorIntel interview, which may also be viewed on YouTube ( click here to subscribe to the InvestorIntel Channel ), Frederick went on to explain why there is so much industry interest in Appia Energy and explained the significance of Appia’s recently closed $5.75 million bought deal financing . Having closed the financing only a month ago on May 19th, Frederick said, “…the equity holders in the financing are looking at a great return on their investment so far.” Appia recently announced the appointment of global rare earths expert, Jack Lifton, as a consultant and advisor to the Board of Directors. “If you are going to have a strategic advisor on your […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content