Fortune Bay Corp. ( TSXV: FOR ) (FWB: 5QN) (OTCQX: FTBYF) (" Fortune Bay " or the "Company") is pleased to announce analytical results from the 2022 maiden drilling program on the 100% owned Strike Uranium Project ("Strike" or the "Project"), located in northern Saskatchewan (see Figure 1).
The drilling program, comprising nine shallow holes, provided first-pass testing of the Project’s J, K and L Conductors on the northern portion of the Project which have a combined strike length of approximately 20 kilometres (see Figure 2).
Analytical results have confirmed anomalous uranium in three of the nine drill holes completed, up to a maximum individual assay result of 0.43% U 3 O 8 . The uranium is associated with enriched levels of "pathfinder" elements that are typically associated with high-grade, unconformity-related deposits in the Athabasca Basin. Results include shallow intersections derived from between 60 and 105 metres vertically below surface within […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content