HALIFAX, NS, Jan. 23, 2023 /CNW/ – Fortune Bay Corp. (TSXV: FOR) (FWB: 5QN) (OTCQX: FTBYF) ("Fortune Bay" or the "Company") is pleased to announce analytical results from a prospecting program completed in Fall 2022 on the 100% owned Murmac Uranium Project ("Murmac" or the "Project"), located in northern Saskatchewan (see Figure 1).
Analytical results from surface rock samples have been received from the laboratory which include highlights of: 8.82% U 3 O 8 from a boulder sample on the Armbruster Corridor providing compelling support for the presence of high-grade, basement-hosted uranium mineralization on the Project.
6.90% U 3 O 8 and 1.69% U 3 O 8 from outcrop samples along the Armbruster Corridor, which validated historical uranium occurrences.
An additional nine (9) outcrop samples which assayed between 0.1% and 0.8% U 3 O 8 from the Armbruster, Howland and Pitchvein Corridors, validating historical uranium occurrences. A summary of the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content