Fission Uranium released its FS on the PLS project, demonstrating 71.5% increase in the estimated NPV from the PFS.
However, the long-term uranium price in the FS was significantly increased.
While Initial CAPEX didn’t go up, projected operating costs rose 36%. Funding the project remains a challenge. RHJ A month ago I wrote an article about Fission Uranium ( OTCQX:FCUUF )(TSX: FCU:CA ) where I expressed concerns of a potential CAPEX blowout in their upcoming Feasibility Study [FS]. Now that the FS is out, it turns out that I was wrong or at least when it comes to the initial capital. So in this follow up piece I’ll discuss the results from the FS as well as their implications for Fission. Overall, the company may appear more attractive and de-risked to a certain extent, but the question about funding remains. What happened On 17 January, Fission Uranium released […]
Click here to view original web page at seekingalpha.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!