RHJ Investment Thesis
Fission Uranium ( OTCQX:FCUUF ) is a Canadian uranium development company focused on the western part of the Athabasca Basin in Saskatchewan. The stock is listed in Canada (TSX: FCU:CA ), it also has an OTC listing in the U.S., and the company reports in Canadian Dollars.
Most of the value for the company comes from the Patterson Lake South (“PLS”) project, which hosts the Triple R deposit. A feasibility study ("FS") was released earlier in 2023 on the deposit. That is what I will primarily focus on in this article, and I will exclusively use Canadian Dollars denoted as C$. Figure 1 – Source: Fission Corporate Presentation A lot of uranium equities, with some rare exception, have had a relatively poor performance over the last 18 months, even if we have seen a slight rebound lately. Fission has, however, not seen much of a bounce and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content