Saskatchewan, including 15 years in mining. Much of that experience was gained working for uranium producer, Cameco, where he held positions in environmental management and regulatory affairs at Cigar Lake mine during construction and operation. He holds a license to practice engineering in Saskatchewan and is also an applied science technologist.
In this important role, Mr. Pryznyk will lead Fission’s Environmental Assessment process, the submission of the Environmental Impact Statement, and the subsequent licensing and permitting of the project through to construction and production. He will also further expand Fission’s robust approach to sustainable development by establishing additional, long-term processes for environmental stewardship in sustainability, protection and compliance as the Company advances through development.
Gary Haywood, VP Operations for Fission, commented, "We are delighted to welcome Jeff Pryznyk to Fission. He has an invaluable skillset – the result of providing oversight for environmental and regulatory affairs at Cameco’s Cigar Lake […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content