TSX SYMBOL: FCU
OTCQX SYMBOL: FCUUF
FRANKFURT SYMBOL: 2FU
KELOWNA, BC, June 29, 2021 /CNW/ – FISSION URANIUM CORP. (" Fission " or " the Company ") announced the results of matters voted on at the Company’s annual general meeting (the " Meeting ") of shareholders held earlier today.
A total of 259,135,114 shares, or 44.15 % of Fission’s common shares that were eligible to be voted at the Meeting, were voted.The following table outlines the voting results for each of the director nominees:Each of the other matters put forward before shareholders for consideration and approval at the Meeting, as described in the Company’s proxy statement dated May 19, 2021, was duly approved by the requisite number of votes.By resolution passed by show of hands, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Chartered Professional Accountants, was re-appointed auditor of the Company for the ensuing year.Final voting results at the Meeting will be made available […]
Click here to view original web page at www.newswire.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!