KELOWNA, BC, June 20, 2023 /CNW/ – FISSION URANIUM CORP. (" Fission " or the " Company ") announced the results of matters voted on at the Company’s annual general meeting and special meeting (the " Meeting ") of shareholders held earlier today.
A total of 329,325,643 shares, or 45.68 % of Fission’s common shares that were eligible to be voted at the Meeting, were voted.
The following table outlines the voting results for each of the director nominees: Director Nominees Votes FOR Percentage of Votes
FOR (%) Votes
AGAINST Percentage of VotesAGAINST (%) Robby Chang 278,686,581 99.2 2,350,605 0.8 Frank Estergaard 278,758,423 99.2 2,278,763 0.8 William Marsh 276,818,376 98.5 4,218,810 1.5 Ross McElroy 276,607,190 98.4 4,429,996 1.6 Beatriz Orrantia 278,003,336 98.9 3,033,850 1.1 Felix Wang 277,907,917 98.9 3,219,269 1.1 Darian Yip 277,939,003 98.9 3,098,183 1.1 Each of the other matters put forward before shareholders for consideration and approval at the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content