PLS Project Winter Drill Program Highlights 3 drill holes (300m) at each stockpile location
4 drill holes (300m) at the mill location
20 test pits for water table data and estimating boulder content for earthworks planning
5 drill holes (730m) on the R780E zone to confirm groundwater modelling Ross McElroy, President and CEO for Fission, commented, "With the superb results of our feasibility study now in hand, we will continue to develop our PLS uranium project at a strong, steady pace. As we move towards the Environmental Impact Statement, we will also be carrying out a number of work programs, including this new round of geotechnical drilling for the mine and mill facilities." Drill Program – Further Technical Details Stockpiles. Previous drill holes for the feasibility study ("FS") were drilled in the general area of the waste stockpiles to test suitability for waste storage. Now that the […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!