KELOWNA, BC, Feb. 9, 2023 /CNW/ – FISSION URANIUM CORP. (" Fission " or " the Company ") is pleased to announce the appointment of Beatriz Orrantia to the Fission Board of Directors. Ms. Orrantia has over 17 years of mining industry experience in both legal and operational capacities. She is a sustainability and ESG expert, previously VP Special Projects at Barrick Gold. Prior to joining Barrick Gold, Ms. Orrantia was an M&A, securities and mining lawyer at leading law firms in Toronto. She holds a law degree (full scholarship for academic excellence) from Universidad del Rosario in Colombia, a law degree from Osgoode Hall Law School (York University) in Canada and is pursuing her Master’s degree in Sustainability at Harvard University. Ms. Orrantia holds a certificate in Sustainability and Innovation from Harvard University and is a corporate director certified by the National Association of Corporate Directors, the leading […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!