TSX SYMBOL: FCU
OTCQX SYMBOL: FCUUF
FRANKFURT SYMBOL: 2FU
KELOWNA, BC, Jan. 26, 2023 /CNW/ – FISSION URANIUM CORP. (" Fission " or " the Company ") is pleased to announce a winter program at its’ 100% owned PLS property in Canada’s Athabasca Basin region. The program will include geotechnical testing of key areas identified for surface infrastructure as identified in the Feasibility Study, including proposed stockpiles and mill locations. Also, 5 drill holes are designed to confirm groundwater modelling of certain sections of the R780E zone. Additionally, the company has staked a new, 11,148-hectare property in the western Athabasca Basin region of northern Saskatchewan. The West Cluff property is prospective for high-grade uranium and is located ~75km north of the Company’s flagship PLS project, and less than 3km west of the past-producing Cluff Lake mine.
PLS Project Winter Drill Program Highlights 3 drill holes (300m) at each stockpile […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content