Investors in Uranium Energy Corp (Symbol: UEC) saw new options begin trading this week, for the November 17th expiration. One of the key data points that goes into the price an option buyer is willing to pay, is the time value, so with 150 days until expiration the newly trading contracts represent a potential opportunity for sellers of puts or calls to achieve a higher premium than would be available for the contracts with a closer expiration. At Stock Options Channel , our YieldBoost formula has looked up and down the UEC options chain for the new November 17th contracts and identified one put and one call contract of particular interest.
The put contract at the $3.00 strike price has a current bid of 25 cents. If an investor was to sell-to-open that put contract, they are committing to purchase the stock at $3.00, but will also collect the premium, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content