Classified in: Mining industry
Subjects: MISCELLANEOUS , MISCELLANEOUS
Vancouver, British Columbia, Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — First Uranium Resources Ltd. (the " Company " or " First Uranium ") (CSE: URNM) is pleased to announce the results of the assays of its 2022 coring programme on its wholly-owned subsidiary Southwind Corporation’s US Rare Earth enriched Phosphate project, developed across northern Arkansas.
Three of the five areas under landowner agreements were cored. Whilst high grade phosphate with rare earth enrichment was identified in all three areas, one area stood out as exceeding expectations in terms of thickness of the deposit (the " High Grade Area ").
In the High Grade Area, a gross section of 3.8m of phosphate yielded a net section (with 12% P2O5 cutoff) of 2.9m, containing average P2O5 content of 20.0% and 2030ppm total rare earths. Assays were performed on pulverized 15cm intervals of core to eliminate […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content