Vancouver, British Columbia, Aug. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — First American Uranium Inc. (CSE: URM ) ( the “Company”) announces, further to its news releases of June 23, 2022, June 27, 2022, and July 18, 2023, that the Company has issued 100,000 Shares at a deemed price of $0.25 per Share and paid US$50,000 to an arm’s length optionor (the “ Optionor ”) pursuant to an amended and restated option agreement (the “ Amended and Restated Option Agreement ”) entered between the Optionor and FirstAmerican Energy Fuels Ltd. (“ FirstAmerican ”), of which the Company has acquired 60% of its issued and outstanding shares.
Shawn Balaghi, CEO commented, “We are pleased to be moving to the next step of the Company’s acquisition of the Red Basin property. Our board and management believe that timing could not be more critical for acceleration of the move away from burning fossil fuels for […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content