In this InvestorIntel interview, Tracy Weslosky talks to F3 Uranium Corp. ‘s (TSXV: FUU | OTCQB: FUUFF) CEO and Chairman Dev Randhawa about why uranium prices are going to rise as uranium demand remains strong due to net-zero emissions targets and energy security concerns. Speaking about their recent name change from Fission 3.0 Corp. to F3 Uranium Corp., Dev provides an update on their new high-grade uranium discovery at the Patterson Lake North (PLN) property in the Athabasca Basin region of Saskatchewan, Canada.
Speaking about the strength of their management team, Dev discusses how F3 Uranium’s technical team has a history of success in the uranium sector. He adds, “good people find good projects and they attract capital.”
To access the full InvestorIntel interview, click here
Please note: After the interview was recorded, F3 announced the final uranium assay results from its fall 2022 drill program , including high-grade intervals […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content