Mr. Dev Randhawa reports:
(" F3 Uranium " or the " Company ") is pleased to announce a non-brokered private placement (the " Non-Brokered Private Placement ") for gross proceeds of up to C$2,000,000 that will be completed concurrent to the "bought deal" private placement as previously announced by the Company in a press release dated April 18, 2023. Under the Non-Brokered Private Placement, the Company intends to sell up to 4,255,319 additional flow-through units of the Company (each, a " FT Unit ") at a price of C$0.47 per FT Unit (the " Offering Price "). Each FT Unit will consist of one common share of the Company (each, a " Common Share ") to be issued as a "flow-through share" within the meaning of the Income Tax Act (Canada) (each, a " FT Share ") and one half of one Common Share purchase warrant (each whole warrant, a […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!