Securing the supply of uranium is a very important issue this year Receive up-to-date information about the company directly via push notification Although there are no sanctions against Russian uranium, only some Western uranium buyers have imposed sanctions on themselves. Russia is still fulfilling contracts with uranium buyers in the U.S. and Europe. But when these contracts expire, uranium may become scarce unless new contracts are signed. And that is likely to happen. But uranium from Russia is of great importance to the U.S. and Europe. Uranium for European nuclear power plants comes about 20 percent from Russian uranium mines and nearly 20 percent from Kazakhstan. The U.S. must (still) import more than 90 percent of the uranium it needs, with nearly half coming from Russia and Kazakhstan (as of 2021). So there is a strong dependency. No wonder, then, that the USA or the EU would like to […]
Click here to view original web page at www.resource-capital.ch
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!