Energy Fuels Inc (NYSE: UUUU), a Lakewood, Colorado, company, gained to close at $5.26 Tuesday after gaining $0.11 (2.14%) on volume of 1,402,550 shares. The stock ranged from a high of $5.29 to a low of $5.02 while Energy Fuels’s market cap now stands at $706,586,073. About Energy Fuels Inc
Energy Fuels is a leading U.S.-based uranium mining company, supplying U3O8 to major nuclear utilities. Energy Fuels also produces vanadium from certain of its projects, as market conditions warrant, and expects to commence commercial production of REE carbonate in 2021. Its corporate offices are in Lakewood, Colorado, near Denver, and all of its assets and employees are in the United States. Energy Fuels holds three of America’s key uranium production centers: the White Mesa Mill in Utah, the Nichols Ranch in-situ recovery (‘ISR’) Project in Wyoming, and the Alta Mesa ISR Project in Texas. The White Mesa Mill is […]
Click here to view original web page at www.equities.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!