Energy Fuels Inc (NYSE: UUUU) shares fell 4.37%, or $0.23 per share, to close Wednesday at $5.03. After opening the day at $5.18, shares of Energy Fuels fluctuated between $5.22 and $4.99. 1,724,847 shares traded hands a decrease from their 30 day average of 2,507,970. Wednesday’s activity brought Energy Fuels’s market cap to $675,689,724.
Energy Fuels is headquartered in Lakewood, Colorado.. About Energy Fuels Inc
Energy Fuels is a leading U.S.-based uranium mining company, supplying U3O8 to major nuclear utilities. Energy Fuels also produces vanadium from certain of its projects, as market conditions warrant, and expects to commence commercial production of REE carbonate in 2021. Its corporate offices are in Lakewood, Colorado, near Denver, and all of its assets and employees are in the United States. Energy Fuels holds three of America’s key uranium production centers: the White Mesa Mill in Utah, the Nichols Ranch in-situ recovery (‘ISR’) Project in […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content