NEW YORK, Jan. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NetworkNewsAudio — Energy Fuels Inc. (NYSE American: UUUU) (TSX: EFR) today announces that its President and CEO, Mark Chalmers, has been featured in an exclusive audio interview with NetworkNewsWire (“NNW”), a financial news and content distribution company and one of 50+ brands in the InvestorBrandNetwork (“IBN”). During the interview, Chalmers discussed Energy Fuel’s very active 2020 despite the COVID-19 pandemic and the company’s recently released Sustainability Report, as well as providing a bright outlook for 2021.
Chalmers said Energy Fuels has been preparing to enter a new business in 2021 – the commercial production of rare earths.
“We are first and foremost a uranium producer, the largest producer of uranium in the United States. We also announced in April we’re entering the rare earth sector. We just recently announced that we secured a supply agreement with The Chemours Company for the purchase […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!