CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, Feb. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – enCore Energy Corp. (" enCore " or the " Company ") (TSXV: EU) (OTCQB: ENCUF ) is pleased to announce the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (" NRC ") has accepted the change of control, to enCore, of the Dewey Burdock Source and By-Product Materials License.
Chief Executive Officer Paul Goranson stated "enCore appreciates the speed of the NRC in handling our license transfer from the Azarga acquisition. This license, issued in 2014 by the NRC, authorizes the production of uranium using in-situ recovery technologies at the Company’s Dewey-Burdock Project located in South Dakota, a key component in enCore Energy’s mid and long term production objective. Our immediate production focus remains our South Texas Rosita ISR uranium project, now under development, with a planned production date of 2023.
The Company also announces that it has granted incentive stock options (the "Options") to certain of […]
Click here to view original web page at www.prnewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!