DALLAS, Texas, June 6, 2023 /CNW/ – enCore Energy Corp. (" enCore " or the " Company ") (NYSE American: EU) (TSXV: EU) announced today it has entered into a definitive agreement with Anfield Energy Inc. (" Anfield ") (TSXV: AEC) (OTCQB: ANLDF) whereby Anfield will acquire, from enCore, the Marquez-Juan Tafoya Uranium Project located in New Mexico in exchange for C$5,000,000 in cash and 185,000,000 of its common shares. This is the third transaction in enCore’s ongoing program of divesting uranium assets that are not in its production pipeline.
William M. Sheriff, enCore’s Executive Chairman stated: "enCore has acquired a series of quality U.S. projects through several mergers and acquisitions at a time when there were few competitors due to the industry downturn of recent years. We are now capitalizing on those assets that do not meet our criteria for development such as early-stage projects and, in this […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content