CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, Aug. 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – enCore Energy Corp. (" enCore " or the " Company ") (TSXV: EU) (OTCQB: ENCUF ) today announced a panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Circuit of the District of Columbia issued an opinion in a case brought by the Oglala Sioux Tribe against the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC). The Oglala Sioux Tribe had challenged the NRC’s decision to grant Powertech Uranium (USA), Inc. (Powertech), a wholly-owned subsidiary of enCore Energy Corp. (enCore), a license to extract uranium at its Dewey Burdock In-Situ Recovery ("ISR") Uranium Project in South Dakota. Today the panel ruled that the NRC’s actions were lawful, affirming its decision to issue the license to Powertech.
To view the Opinion, which may be appealed by the Oglala Sioux Tribe, please visit: https://www.cadc.uscourts.gov/internet/opinions.nsf/E4FBC75E78CE05F08525889900538B63/$file/20-1489-1958435.pdf The Dewey Burdock Project, South Dakota The […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content