FUELING THE FUTURE IN THE UNITED STATES
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, Feb. 15, 2023 /PRNewswire/ – enCore Energy Corp. (" enCore " or the " Company ") (NYSE American: EU) (TSXV: EU) is pleased to announce the closing of the acquisition of the Alta Mesa In-Situ Recovery uranium project from Energy Fuels Inc. (the " Alta Mesa Acquisition "). The transaction provides enCore with three licensed uranium in-situ recovery (ISR) processing plants and positions enCore as a leading US-focused ISR uranium company with the proven management expertise required to advance multiple production opportunities within its portfolio. Transaction Highlights Alta Mesa includes a fully-licensed and constructed ISR processing facility that has an operating capacity of 1.5 million pounds of uranium per year. Between Alta Mesa, Rosita and Kingsville Dome, all fully licensed for production, enCore’s ISR processing facilities have a combined potential processing capacity of 3.6 […]
Click here to view original web page at www.prnewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!