FUELING THE FUTURE
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, March 15, 2023 /CNW/ – enCore Energy Corp. (" enCore " or the " Company ") (NYSE American: EU) (TSXV: EU) announced today that it has made a formal production decision for the resumption of uranium production from the Alta Mesa Processing Plant ("Alta Mesa" or "Plant) in early 2024. Alta Mesa will be enCore’s second producing location following resumption of uranium production at the South Texas Rosita Uranium Processing Plant ("Rosita") scheduled for 2023. enCore Energy Logo (CNW Group/enCore Energy Corp.) Work underway at the Alta Mesa Processing Plant includes the construction of equipment staging areas and drill pads in the fully permitted Production Authorization Area (PAA), planned for initial production due to its proximal location adjacent to the Plant. Development drilling, production and injection well installation will start this month. Concurrently, enCore’s technical staff are identifying equipment maintenance and limited repair […]
Click here to view original web page at finance.yahoo.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!