DALLAS, June 29, 2023 /PRNewswire/ – enCore Energy Corp. (" enCore " or the " Company ") (NYSE American: EU) (TSXV: EU) announced today that Mr. Dain McCoig has been appointed as the Director of Technical Services effective immediately. Mr. McCoig brings over 15 years of experience at enCore’s South Texas plants where he was focused on uranium extraction and In-Situ Recovery (ISR) processing. Mr. McCoig is responsible for engineering and technical support on all projects within the Company’s production pipeline.
Mr. Dain McCoig, PE Director of Technical Services
Mr. McCoig began his career in 2004 as the Plant Engineer for Uranium Resources Inc. (URI) at the Kingsville Dome ISR Uranium Central Processing Plant (CPP) in South Texas, now owned by enCore Energy. As URI’s Plant Superintendent, Senior Engineer, Manager of Operations and Vice President, Operations, Mr. McCoig worked on URI’s South Texas and New Mexico […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content