Vancouver, April 3, 2023 – Forum Energy Metals Corp. (TSXV: FMC) (OTCQB: FDCFF) ("Forum" or "the Company") is pleased to announce that it has completed seven holes for 2,031 metres on its 100% owned Wollaston Lake Projected located 10 km southeast of Cameco’s Rabbit Lake mill and 30 km southeast of Orano/Dennison’s McClean Lake mill (Figure 1).
Highlights: Complete ground gravity coverage over prospective conductive trends.
Anomalous uranium and boron in two drill holes along Gizmo trend requires follow-up drilling.
Follow-up drilling required along newly identified coincident electromagnetic conductor/gravity trends and at historical uranium mineralization encountered on Burman Island. Rebecca Hunter, Vice President, Exploration commented, "The regional geophysical surveys and limited drilling completed by Forum coupled with historical work done on this property have elevated our expectations for an economic uranium deposit on this well-located property in the Athabasca."Ground Gravity SurveyA total of 4,573 stations at 100 metre by 100 […]
Click here to view original web page at www.goldseiten.de
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!