Mr. Richard Mazur reports:
Highlights: Complete ground gravity coverage over prospective conductive trends.
Anomalous uranium and boron in two drill holes along Gizmo trend requires follow-up drilling.
Follow-up drilling required along newly identified coincident electromagnetic conductor/gravity trends and at historical uranium mineralization encountered on Burman Island. Rebecca Hunter, Vice President, Exploration commented, "The regional geophysical surveys and limited drilling completed by Forum coupled with historical work done on this property have elevated our expectations for an economic uranium deposit on this well-located property in the Athabasca." Ground Gravity Survey A total of 4,573 stations at 100 metre by 100 metre spacings were collected this past winter over an area of 67.2 km 2 . Fourteen new gravity anomalies have been identified, many of which are associated with coincident moderate to strong EM conductors, which require follow-up (Figure 2). Gizmo Trend Follow-up New drilling along the Gizmo trend (Figure […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!