Mr. Garrett Ainsworth reports:
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – May 30, 2023) – District Metals Corp. (TSXV: DMX) (FSE: DFPP); ("District" or the "Company") is pleased to report that Bergslagen Metals AB (a 100% owned Swedish subsidiary of District) has received approval from the Bergsstaten (Mining Inspectorate) for the Tåsjö nr 101 to 105 mineral license applications to explore for vanadium, nickel, molybdenum, zinc, and rare earth elements (REE) located in the Jämtland and Västerbottens Counties, north-central Sweden (Figure 1). Similarly to District’s Viken Property that controls 68% of the uranium-vanadium Viken Deposit, the Tåsjö Property was assembled to target sedimentary rocks that are known to host critical energy metals and minerals.
Tåsjö Property Highlights: The Tåsjö nr 101 to 105 mineral licenses cover an area of 15,625 hectares (ha) that are prospective for uranium, REE, phosphate, vanadium, molybdenum, nickel, zinc, and copper .
In the Tåsjö area , Cambro-Ordovician […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content