Mr. Garrett Ainsworth reports:
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – June 22, 2023) – District Metals Corp. (TSXV: DMX) (FSE: DFPP); ("District" or the "Company") is pleased to report that Bergslagen Metals AB (a 100% owned Swedish subsidiary of District) has received approval from the Bergsstaten (Mining Inspectorate) for the Ardnasvarre nr 1 mineral license application to explore for copper, molybdenum, zirconium, and rare earth elements (REE) over a 9,708 hectare (ha) area located in Norrbottens County, northern Sweden (Figure 1). The Ardnasvarre Property hosts several uranium, lead-zinc-silver and copper mineralized occurrences that were historically drilled by the Swedish Geological Survey and Boliden, respectively.
The Ardnasvarre nr 1 mineral license is in good standing for a three year term that ends on April 17, 2026. Renewal for an additional three years will require payment of mineral license fees to the Swedish Mining Inspectorate, and the completion of at least some geological, geochemical, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content