The Sovereign Project. Source: DevEx Resources DevEx Resources (DEV) has received firm commitments to raise just under $8 million for expanded exploration work at its WA, NSW and Northern Territory projects
The company raised the additional $7.97 million in capital via a share placement, with investors offered DEV shares at 32 cents each
The extra cash gives DevEx a total cash balance of around $17.6 million and the company stated it will use the funds on its 2021 work program
This includes expanded aircore drilling at the Sovereign Nickel-Copper-PGE Project, which is located near Chalice Mining’s (CHN) Julimar discovery in WA DEV will also carry out expanded drilling programs at the Wilga Downs Gold-Base Metals Project and its Junee Copper-Gold Project, both in NSW Finally, the company has flagged using some of the capital raise funds on renewed field exploration at the Nabarlek Uranium and Gold-Copper Project Shares in […]
Click here to view original web page at themarketherald.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!