Source: Denison Mines Corp Facebook Denison Mines is a uranium exploration and development company . Since its stock price has soared recently, investors wonder if they should buy DNN stock.
The company has assets focused in the Athabasca Basin region of northern Saskatchewan, Canada. The company is engaged in mine decommissioning and other environmental services through its Closed Mines Operations division.
Denison Mines’ flagship project is the 90 percent owned Wheeler River Uranium Project, which is the largest undeveloped uranium project in the eastern portion of the Athabasca Basin region of northern Saskatchewan.
The company’s other assets include: a 22.5 percent ownership interest in the McClean Lake joint venture a 25.17 percent interest in the Midwest and Midwest A deposits a 66.90 percent interest in the Tthe Heldeth Túé ("THT," formerly J Zone) and Huskie deposits on the Waterbury Lake property Source: Denison Mines Corp Facebook Why Denison Mines stock is […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content