RHJ Denison Mines (NYSE: DNN ) continues its efforts to de-risk its high grade Wheeler River project. The recently released positive news regarding the ISR field test at the Phoenix deposit are a major milestone for the company as it demonstrates the viability of the superior ISR mining method at the Athabasca basin. At the same time, the financial position of Denison is strong, potentially paving the way for a non-dilutive production path. While inflation will likely hit the initial capital requirements for Denison’s projects, management seems to have a prudent strategy for their development. Overall, despite the risks that come with a developer stage miner, Denison seems like a good speculative bet on the uranium bull thesis. Company overview
Denison Mines is a Canadian exploration and development uranium company with focus on the Athabasca basin. The company has ownership in a few assets, including the operating McLane Lake […]
Click here to view original web page at seekingalpha.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!