DekaBank Deutsche Girozentrale trimmed its holdings in shares of Cameco Co. ( NYSE:CCJ – Get Rating ) (TSE:CCO) by 65.8% in the 4th quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 30,207 shares of the basic materials company’s stock after selling 58,088 shares during the quarter. DekaBank Deutsche Girozentrale’s holdings in Cameco were worth $677,000 as of its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission.
Other hedge funds and other institutional investors have also added to or reduced their stakes in the company. Federated Hermes Inc. purchased a new position in Cameco during the third quarter worth about $6,846,000. FNY Investment Advisers LLC purchased a new position in shares of Cameco in the 3rd quarter worth about $31,000. Sequoia Financial Advisors LLC purchased a new position in shares of Cameco in the 4th quarter worth about […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketbeat.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!