Strong Results From Tumas Definitive Feasibility Study Perth, Australia (ABN Newswire) – Deep Yellow Limited (ASX:DYL) (FRA:JMI) (OTCMKTS:DYLLF) is pleased to release the results of the Tumas DFS, showing the flagship uranium project as a potential world-class operation delivering robust returns to shareholders (refer Figure 1*). The Tumas DFS Executive Summary prepared by DFS lead engineer, Ausenco Services Pty Ltd, with key input and direction from the Deep Yellow subject matter experts, is attached to this release to provide the detailed backdrop information to support the key project findings. (refer Annexure 1*)
Commenting on the DFS results, John Borshoff Managing Director/CEO said: "The release of the Tumas DFS is the most significant event to-date in our Company’s history.
"We believe this is a very robust DFS and underscores the value of our conviction to apply effort in contrarian fashion, with a proven team, to discover the expanded Tumas Project that now […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketscreener.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!