The price has to move past $1,980 to indicate resumption of the long-term uptrend.
The consolidation in price witnessed in September spilled over to October, with precious metals being confined to a narrow trading range. The firm trend in the U.S. dollar, along with the news flow pertaining to the spread of COVID-19 and the hopes for an economic stimulus in the U.S., played a key role in influencing the price of precious metals in October.
Comex gold closed 0.8% lower in October to settle at $1,879.9 an ounce. Comex silver eked out a marginal gain of 0.7% to settle at $23.65 an ounce. In the domestic market, MCX gold futures rose 0.7% to ₹50,699 per 10 gm. MCX silver futures climbed 1.6% to ₹60,685 per kg.
Comex gold was confined to a narrow trading range. There is no change to the short-term outlook for gold. Comex gold is expected […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content