Vancouver, British Columbia TheNewswire – November 15, 2022 Cosa Resources Corp. ( CSE: COSA ) (" Cosa Resources " or the "Company") is pleased to announce the start of an airborne geophysical survey on the Charcoal and Castor uranium projects. Both projects are 100% owned by the Company and located in the prolific Athabasca Basin in Northern Saskatchewan.
Keith Bodnarchuk, President & CEO, commented: "The start of our exploration program on the recently acquired Charcoal and Castor uranium projects is an exciting development for Cosa. The timing of the airborne geophysical survey is important because it will set the Company up for more advanced exploration in 2023. We look forward to advancing our current uranium assets and continuing to explore value accretive opportunities for our team and project portfolio."
The SurveyGeotech Airborne Geophysical Surveys (Geotech Ltd.) has been contracted to fly a 1,540 line-km of Versatile Time-Domain Electromagnetic (VTEM™ Plus) and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content